Wednesday 13 April 2016

Week 9: Welding Motor and construct hardware

Objective for this week: for this week i go to welding shop to welding my motor and set all construct hardware of trolley follower.

1. first i go to welding to welding connection my motor drive to control the wheels for my trolley follower.
below show the welding motor:

This picture show i go to shop welding for welding my connection motor to control the trolley movement.

2. below show my construct my hardware for trolley follower:

first drill board and design connection drive motor to motor controller.
this design for connection ultrasonic sensor.

This all connection design.


For this week I did all the connection components to do experiments on every function, including board test, test and test ultrasonic sensor motor. for this week i go to welding my motor connection.




No comments:

Post a Comment